This blog is semi-closed: anyone can read, but only invited guests can write. To participate in summer homework in 2013, you must send AFletcher an email requesting an invitation. At the meeting, I asked you to read the assignment on the blog so you could see what you were getting into before signing up; if you decide to participate, get the invitation so you can write.

Sunday, March 9, 2014

This is my THIRD POST today

So be sure to read the two that are earlier than this one.  I posted these links AFTER my Remind 101 message.

One:  Satire from the Onion.

Two:  World Sleep Day article.  Read every single word, especially those of you who are skipping sleep for, I don't know what?  High school?  Really? You are setting up a bad habit that will only get worse as life just gets more complicated, more stressful.  Learn this lesson early: you don't get to decide that your body doesn't need sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.