This blog is semi-closed: anyone can read, but only invited guests can write. To participate in summer homework in 2013, you must send AFletcher an email requesting an invitation. At the meeting, I asked you to read the assignment on the blog so you could see what you were getting into before signing up; if you decide to participate, get the invitation so you can write.
Friday, June 14, 2013
AF: Dear Newbies
I am not ignoring you! I'm just super busy right now, trying to do 100 things at once. In fact, I don't have time to finish this OMG it's after 4:00. Gotta run. Just know that I see all of your emails, and I'm gonna get you on that blog really soon.
While you're waiting, how about doing a little reading so that you will actually have something to say??
Also, buy a good notebook. Don't cheap out on the notebook; on the other hand, don't go for super fancy. A writer needs good, utilitarian tools. Solid, simple, strong. That's my motto in writing and in life. And in notebook selection.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.