Hey Kids,
First of all, look at you kids go. The blog is looking good these days.
I am in the middle of an extremely busy two weeks; I'm doing three things at once -- teaching at writer's camp, teaching a workshop, and working on the language arts framework for the state. I just received a packet of reading — many hundreds of pages long — that I must review, line-by-line. So whatever homework your mean AP teachers have given you, I can match it, and raise it to the 2nd power.
This just means that I'm not going to be able to get back to you very quickly. I see your email questions and requests, and I will get to them, I promise, but you may have to wait 48-72 hours before you get a response. And my response may be terse. It's not you; it's me. I'm sure you're a wonderful person, but I won't be taking the time to absorb the Wonder of You right this minute. I'll get to that part later.
I've been a little grumpy or short with some of you, I realize. Again, I'm often in a rush, and your question may strike me as something you may have been able to figure out on your own with just a tiny bit of effort. Forgive me if I bruise your feelings slightly in my rush to get through the long list of emails in a short period of time. I don't mean to be scary, but I realize that you don't know me. Try to think of me as the weird old lady on your block. Not so bad once you get to know her.
Have fun. Be good. Work hard.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.