This blog is semi-closed: anyone can read, but only invited guests can write. To participate in summer homework in 2013, you must send AFletcher an email requesting an invitation. At the meeting, I asked you to read the assignment on the blog so you could see what you were getting into before signing up; if you decide to participate, get the invitation so you can write.

Sunday, August 11, 2013

AF: August 11 Update

Right now, AP English 11 is scheduled for periods 1 & 2.  :)  Early birds this year.

I finished Alone Together yesterday, and I will start Who Owns the Future later on today.  I have another deadline that I must attend to -- lots of work and not much time to accomplish it -- I wonder if any of you are in the same boat?

Some of my friends and neighbors have already started back to school.  So enjoy the remaining days of summer, but get to work.  There is an art to enjoying your life, and being productive at the same time.  They need not be mutually exclusive activities.  I encourage all of you to finish up your summer work this week.  Get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.